Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce
Scale of 5
|1||How would you rate the content of this workshop?|
|2||The Content of the presentation is relevant to my job?|
|3||The Facilitator was well prepared?|
|4||How Useful were the presentation handouts?|
|5||Please rate the Meeting space|
|Would you recommend this workshop to a friend of colleague?|
What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- Love the conversations
- The how you relate the things to you that stresses you
- Understanding the stress
- Learning as a group how to deal with stress by thinking before reacting
- SMART acronym – multitasking, single tasking 80/20 rule cogitative restructuring
- Mind change – how I look at the situation
- Be specific
- Drama triangle
- Traffic Light System
- Talking about mindfulness. How that is a central theme in stress management.
What tools or strategies form the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- Karpman Triangle
- Being Specific
- Decide what is priority and not important
- Eisenhower Box Motivation Box
- Drama Triangle – Empowerment Dynamic
- Think before reacting
- Drama Triangle Eisenhower box
- Eisenhower Box
- Eisenhower Box
What information from the workshop I will share with colleagues, staff, or co-workers?
- I will try to explain them to be more independent using the triangle
- The drama triangle – chars useful to place the stress instead of holding it in one place
- We were all here
- The Mindshift change & some of the great quotes that we shared
- Think before reacting and be specific
- Drama Triangle
- Some of the examples, i.e. Eisenhower box, motivational matrix, drama triangle
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location or facilitator?
- Thank you
- Thank you always useful/helpful
- Thank you!
- Jason is a fun, engaging and gifted facilitator