Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce (On-Line Program) April 28, 2020
|Mission Regional Chamber of Commerce (On-Line)|
|Program:||Reinvention of Work|
Scale 1 to 5
|How would you rate the content of this workshop?|
|The material is relevant to me?|
The Facilitator was well prepared?
|Usefulness of the handouts?|
|Please rate your on-line experience.|
What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- Seeing it live in real time from the privacy of my own office
- The resilience skills piece
- That it was interactive facilitation and embraced everyone’s POV. Thanks, you for making us all feel very valued and needed in the forum. The small sessions once in a while is a great idea.
- chance to reflect and connect with others during this time of change in our society.
What tools or strategies form the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- It was good to talk about some things. The reminders of the stages of this or that is always good to see again.
- accepting that we cannot change what is happening and accepting the challenge of working in a changed environment, also to celebrate the wins
- All the above and mostly the fact that everyone’s day begins on a different note, I am not alone. I was very glad to see that because sometimes our world becomes so small that we only see our stuff. In this case, it’s our stuff, everyone is challenged and it’s a new reality to all of us even after a month and a half.
- They are all valuable, and appreciate the thoroughness of the information.
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location or facilitator?
- I look forward to using the materials in our office and to attending his other seminars
- I will be able to share aspects of this as situations arise. also appreciate the information on effects of exercise