Lifetime Learning Centre – Comments
April 5, 2019
What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- Learning about others issues, being reminded of things I already know.
- Great workshop and interaction
- Shifting thinking from right brain to left brain to quiet brain
- Learning that other people have similar problems
- Talking with like people
- List of strategies in handout
- Group discussion & related info
What tools or strategies form the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- Using the breathing techniques
- Will try all strategies
- Pre bedtime behaviors
- Sleep diary and hygiene
- Mediation, breathing
- Take short naps (20 min maximum) avoid napping, avoid looking at clock if you awaken in night
- Cover clock
What information from the workshop I will share with colleagues, staff, co-workers or friends?
- Various sleep hygiene strategies
- Sleep diary & hygiene strategies
- See 2
- The facilitation was excellent n/s lecture
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location or facilitator?
- All excellent
- I enjoyed the workshop and continue coming to them. If I take one thing away with me I’m happy
- Handout appreciated
- All good and looking forward to attending more workshops