Lifetime Learning Centre Friday November 1, 2019
Lifetime Learning Centre
Scale 1 to 5
|How would you rate the content of this workshop?|
|The Content of the presentation is relevant to me?|
|The Facilitator was well prepared?|
|How Useful were the presentation handouts?|
|Please rate the Meeting space|
|Would you recommend this workshop to a friend of colleague?|
What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- I’m not alone in my thinking
- The 7 Principles and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse
- Relativity to relationships
- The Gottoman research theories
- His presentation, lifetime experience, contagious best & his material
What tools or strategies form the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- Set boundaries & express what they are
- Everything we spoke about I feel is useful to implement into my life
- Some of the principles
- Reminder to be a kinder spouse – Ha!
- To control what I do and I do only, Place principles healthy relationships on fridge
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location or facilitator?
- Jason is great – I always learn many strategies from him
- Information, empowering, proactive, & fun
- Always interesting, food for thought, look forward to going through the handout
- Empty nest syndrome, estranged children