Lifetime Learning Centre – March 6, 2020
Offered as part of the Healthier Living Workshop Series Click Here for More Information
|Lifetime Learning Centre|
|Happiness||Scale 1 to 5|
|1||Please rate the content of this workshop/presentation?||5||5.00|
|2||The material is relevant to me?||5||5.00|
|3||The Facilitator was well prepared?||5||5.00|
|4||Usefulness of the handouts?||5||5.00|
|5||Please rate the location.||5||5.00|
|Would you recommend this workshop to a friend of colleague?||5||Yes|
- What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop/presentation?
- The realization that I can and will become happy-fully happy
- The points for “Happiness”
- More food for thought
- Drama Triangle
- Openness interaction
- What tools/strategies from today can you immediately apply to your life/work situation?
- Learned helplessness triangle – how not to be an enabler
- Turning toward in my relationship
- Listen more
- The above points for Happiness
- The two triangles
- Other comments on the facilitator, handouts, other materials, discussions, etc.?
- Jason’s humour, relaxes and allows participants to be part of dialog
- His knowledge and comments are extremely helpful. Also the handouts are great.
- Jason is a great presenter and always I always leave looking forward to the next session.
- Very open – Willingness to add things that may not be on the agenda
- Jason’s laughter