Lifetime Learning Centre – February 7, 2019
Lifetime Learning Centre
Grief and Loss
Scale 1 to 5
|1||How would you rate the content of this workshop/presentation?|
|2||The material is relevant to me?|
|3||The Facilitator was well prepared?|
|4||Usefulness were the presentation handouts?|
|5||Please rate the location.|
|Would you recommend this workshop to a friend of colleague?|
What was the meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- That the participants felt at ease enough to share their thoughts and feelings
- It talked about many aspects of grief, learned about things I didn’t know about
- Feeling better about myself
- I could relate to the material presented in my grief experience
What tools or strategies form the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- Take care of myself, stop being an enabler
- Information booklet was given with ideas to do,
- Let things go
- Drama triangle/empowerment dynamics
- Due to listing the different types of grief, I can identify what stages I am experiencing at the time & it can help me.
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location or facilitator?
- Great quotes and their application
- Jason is a wonderful presenter, he’s funny & very knowledgeable. Love his sessions
- Excellent presentation, made to feel very comfortable- good sense of humour, relaxes people
- Very pleasant well organized Facilator.