Comments from the Lifetime Learning Class April 20, 2018
What was the most meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- When Jason Said “Grief lasts as long as it lasts and Grief Bursts”
- Realizing what was my thoughts, behavior or physical sensations
- Realizing that my feelings & emotions are normal
- Tools you provided
- Acceptance of my tears, Coping with grief
- New Normal concept
- It was presented in a friendly, light-hearted manner with lots of info. Well presented
What tools or strategies from the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- No Guilt. No Shame
- Some physical and behaviour strategies
- Accepting where people are in their journey
- Change my thoughts
- Sponge & Sounding board
- Feeling grateful for this class and information
- Discussions & sharing experiences
- CBT Triangle
- Doing self-care, talk about it
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location, or facilitator?
- “Why” is the hardest question in the world
- Handouts very good
- Excellent presentation and handouts, etc.
- Thank you
- All very satisfactory
- Very Good
- Jason’s awesome
- Seemed rushed – wished it was a longer workshop – lots of good, helpful info.