Journaling Workshop – October 18, 2017
What was the most meaningful aspect of the workshop?
- The 5 components of happiness. Learning the pitfalls of journaling
- The way subjects were all related somehow
- The emphasis on expanding knowledge about yourself and challenging yourself . I appreciated everyone’s feelings about journaling, etc..
- I learned a lot
- Self-discovery questions
- The handouts
- Discussing with others in a group setting helps take away from the potential isolating part of getting started with journaling
- The meaningful aspect was focusing on self-discovery and applying to journaling. Learning more about myself
What tools or strategies from the workshop can you apply immediately to your life situation?
- Ways that I can start reflecting or writing prompts, words or statements
- Perhaps where to begin. Don’t Limit my thoughts
- Changing my behavior so I don’t remain stuck in the same cycle. Prompts to try and stop overthinking . Journal package handout
- Encouragement to be vulnerable and try journaling more
- Using the handouts to start my journaling work
- I really enjoyed answering the prompts and find I don’t overthink my words at all, unlike when I have just a blank piece of paper
- A strategy could be to write five things I’m grateful for when I wake up
- Journal Prompts
Other comments on the handouts, materials, location, or facilitator?
- I think it has been well-rewarding.
- Jason was very knowledgeable and the handouts were good.
- Thank you
- Would love to attend Jason’s Thinking Errors workshop
- Loved the prompts
- I like that the presenter was knowledgeable with what he was talking about